Pay Us Only What You Can Afford
Our hearts go out to the people in our community that have found themselves in tough circumstances.
These circumstances often involve moving a home or business, so we want to do whatever we can to help our customers. So if you need to schedule your move during this pandemic, pay us only what you can afford to move your home or business.
This is the least we can do to ensure our community moves forward despite these tough times.
We ourselves also have families, bills, and similar pressures that you’re facing. So we ask that no one takes advantage of our program but that people pay what they can genuinely afford to pay. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
A few more guidelines to our ‘Pay Us Only What You Can Afford’ program:
- Limit 10 customers from now until May 9, 2020. Promotion may be extended depending on popularity and feasibility.
- Discount no greater than 50% off Well Done Moving’s traditional, non-promotional pricing. We kindly ask that if you can, please pay for more than 50% in order to help future customers.
- To take advantage of this offer client fees must be collected up front in full.
- First come, first served, and you must mention this promotion to be entered into the program.
- Qualifying moves: 1 bedroom residence to 4 bedroom residence and small commercial office moves.
- Tips for crew members are separate and are not considered full or partial payment for move.
- Moves can be cancelled at the discretion of the company, at any time, with a full refund of payment.
- In accordance with the CDC and COVID-19, a move will be cancelled if any customer within the residence presents as ill.
- Social distancing measures will be enforced (see more on this, below).
- Price is based on virtual inspection. Any rooms, items, or additional requests, that differ from initial inspection, may be subject to additional costs. Virtual inspection is a requirement of this program.
- The promotion is valid for moves within Kings, Fresno, and Tulare counties only.
- Well Done Moving reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission (including after our services have been engaged).
- In our sole discretion, we may restrict, suspend, or terminate this promotion or related service, with or without prior notice.
- Other restrictions and limitations may apply. Please contact us for full details for this limited promotion.
Please call us for more information or to schedule your move!
Our Moving Services
Precautions Well Done Moving Has Taken
Well Done Moving, Inc. cares about the health and well-being of our customers, community, and employees and is choosing to follow the recommendations of the Center of Disease Control regarding COVID-19. According to officials, moving service is still considered “essential,” and we will continue to serve until/unless otherwise directed.
We are committed to operating safely and implementing strategies to keep our employees and customers safe, while still helping businesses and families with their upcoming moves.
Moving can already be stressful, and with the fear of COVID-19, we want to help ease unnecessary anxiety and stress by following protocol to help keep everyone safe and limiting exposure.
- sick employees will not be permitted to work and must be fever-free for a minimum of 48 hours
- hand hygiene by all employees, including a no-contact order in place
- perform routine environmental cleaning (wash moving blankets, and sanitize trucks before/after each use, along with all equipment)
- employees who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19, or any other cold/flu-like illness, will not be permitted to work
- wellness check daily with each employee, which may include temp check before allowed to work
- employees will wear gloves while handling customer’s belongings
- we encourage social distancing, by limiting the number of people in your home during the move, and staying a safe distance apart from one another.
Rest assured that Well Done Moving is doing what we can to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
Well Done Moving can help by having moving supplies delivered straight to your doorstep, without you having to risk exposure, by going to the store. We can also send out a small crew to help pack your belongings, which will free you up to take care of other essential tasks. Call us today to schedule your move!